HELD AT THE ARMSTRONG RANCH KENNELS - 4.5 MILES WEST OF ANOKA, MINNESOTA
GAME FAIR 2015 - ARCHERY CONTEST
4th Annual 100 Yard Archery Challenge!
Take your shot at Archery Stardom at the 2015 Minnesota Game Fair!
August 7, 8, 9 and August 14, 15, 16
Minnesota Game Fair's "Archery World" $1000 dollar 100 yard Archery Challenge returns for its third consecutive year for two big weekends in August 2015. Additional sponsor incentives have been added for 2015 with Vapor Trail Archery coming on board with additional product prizes and contingency cash prizes to be awarded to winning contestants using Vapor Trail Rests and Strings on their archery equipment! Qualifying rounds may be getting much more exciting this year as well, as we are working out the logistics for the 100 yard qualifier rounds possibly being shot over the Game Fair Lake! Stay tuned as Game Fair 2014 draws closer!
• Distance: 100 yards at a 10 inch diameter balloon.
• Three shots allowed on qualifying attempts.
• One shot + bonus arrow, format to stay alive on “Championship Sunday”
• Competition is open to all Archers of any sex, age and experience.
• Bows must be set up in a typical “Hunting” configuration.
(Equipment must be presented and approved prior to shooting)
• Stabilizer Max. 12 inches
• Sights Max 2X magnification
• One rear facing counterweight (upon approval)
• Field Tips only
• Qualifying days August 7, 8, 9, 14, 15 (10:00am – 11:30am & 3:00pm –4:00pm)
• Qualifying day August 16th (10:00am – 11:00am)
• Championship “Shoot-Down” August 16th @ 3:00pm.
(“Miss and Out” 2 arrow format until 3 archers remain for finals)
• 1st - $500 • 2nd - $300 • 3rd - $200
• 1st with a Vapor Trail rest additional $100
• 2nd with a Vapor Trail rest additional $50
• Sticker Bonus – Hit the “Vapor Trail” sticker receive a set of Vapor Trail Strings and Cables FREE!
• Qualifier Entry Fee - $10.00 (3 arrows) (Includes your re-entry admission into Game Fair on Sunday for Championship shoot-offs.)
Archery Coordinator Game Fair
HOME | VISITOR INFO | EXHIBITORS | COMMENTS | CONTACT US
EXHIBITORS LIST | DOG EVENTS | DOG CLUBS | SPORTSMEN'S CLUBS | WATERFOWLERS HILL
DUCK/GOOSE CALLING | SPECIAL GUESTS | SEMINAR SCHEDULE | FAMILY DAYS | KIDS EVENTS | SHOTGUN EVENTS | LODGING
ADMISSIONS | ARCHERY | SPECIAL EXHIBITORS | DIRECTIONS
©1982-2015 GAME FAIR | POWERED BY VISUAL WEB GROUP