HELD AT THE ARMSTRONG RANCH KENNELS - 4.5 MILES WEST OF ANOKA, MINNESOTA
GAME FAIR 2016 - ARCHERY CONTEST
Take your shot at Archery Stardom at the 2016 Minnesota Game Fair!
August 12, 13, 14 and August 19, 20, 21
Minnesota Game Fair's "Archery World" $1000 dollar 100 yard Archery Challenge returns for its Fifth consecutive year for two big weekends in August 2016. Sponsor incentives are back for 2016 with Vapor Trail Archery again offering product prizes and contingency cash prizes to be awarded to winning contestants using Vapor Trail Rests and Strings on their archery equipment. ASSASSIN Hunting & Fishing Outdoor Apparel will also have product giveaways to the top finalists on Championship Sunday. And, watch for additional cash prize opportunities during pre-qualifying on unique shots sure to challenge your archery skills!
• Distance: 100 yards at a 10 inch +/- diameter balloon.
• Three shots allowed on pre-qualifying attempts.
• One shot + bonus arrow, format to stay alive on “Championship Sunday”
• Competition is open to all Archers of any sex, age and experience.
• Bows must be set up in a typical “Hunting” configuration.
(Equipment must be presented and approved prior to shooting.)
• Stabilizer Max. 12 inches
• Sights Max 2X magnification
• One rear facing counterweight (upon approval)
• Field Tips only
• A 6’ x 14’ arrow backstop is provided. We are not responsible for lost or broken arrows.
• Qualifying days August 12, 13, 14, 19, 20 (10:00am – 11:30am & 3:00pm –4:00pm)
• Qualifying day August 21st (10:00am – 11:00am)
• Championship “Shoot-Down” August 21st @ 3:00pm.
(“Miss and Out” 2 arrow format until 3 archers remain for finals)
• 1st - $500 • 2nd - $300 • 3rd - $200
• 1st with a Vapor Trail rest additional $100
• 2nd with a Vapor Trail rest additional $50
• Sticker Bonus #1 – Hit the “Vapor Trail” sticker receive a new set of Vapor Trail Strings and Cables FREE!
• Sticker Bonus #2 – Hit the “ASSASSIN” sticker receive an ASSASSIN Sweatshirt FREE!
• Qualifier Entry Fee - $10.00 (3 arrows) (Includes your re-entry admission into Game Fair on last Sunday for Championship shoot-offs.)
Archery Coordinator Game Fair
HOME | VISITOR INFO | EXHIBITORS | COMMENTS | CONTACT US
EXHIBITORS LIST | DOG EVENTS | DOG CLUBS | SPORTSMEN'S CLUBS | WATERFOWLERS HILL
DUCK/GOOSE CALLING | SPECIAL GUESTS | SEMINAR SCHEDULE | FAMILY DAYS | KIDS EVENTS | SHOTGUN EVENTS | LODGING
ADMISSIONS | ARCHERY | SPECIAL EXHIBITORS | DIRECTIONS
©1982-2016 GAME FAIR | POWERED BY VISUAL WEB GROUP